FortSmithMoms.com Photo Contest Rules and Guidelines:
1. Parent or Legal Guardian must approve submission of the child’s photo(s). By submitting a photo, parent or legal guardian grants FortSmithMoms.com staff the right to publish submitted photo(s), child's name, city, and any captions submitted on FortSmithMoms.com website and/or marketing materials. Slight photo alterations may be made by our staff in order to fit our site or email newsletters properly.
2. FortSmithMoms.com Cutie of the Month Photo Contest is judged by FortSmithMom.com staff, photography professionals and select parents. Photos are judged with no discrimination towards sex, race, or age. All Decisions are final.
3. Photos with nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. FortSmithMoms.com staff reserves all right to refuse any photograph that they define as unacceptable.
4. If a professional photo is submitted to our contest, FortSmithMoms.com will not be held harmful. It is recommended that parent or guardian receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission.
5. Winners will be announced the month following contest deadline date. Winners will be informed via email.
6. Mail in Submissions will be subject to the following guidelines: 1) We are not responsible for lost or damaged photos. 2) Mailed in photos must be no larger than 5" x 7”. 3) Photos will be returned if a self-addressed stamped envelope is included with the mail in entry. Winners' photos will not be returned, due to possible publishing use. 4) Mailed in Pictures must be accompanied by the following items which will allow us to place the photos in the proper member account: Member Account Email Addresses and password (for authentication purposes), Childs Name and Brief Caption. Mail entires to 711 B Garrison Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas, 72901.
8. Please ensure your information is completed accurately. FortSmithMoms.com can not be responsible for the accuracy of information provided.
If you have additional questions, contact us.